We have extensive knowledge in the domestic sector and all our work is carried in accordance to the latest IET BS7671 Wiring Regulations. This set of regulations set the standard for electrical installations within the UK. Our skills and experience allows us to design, install and commission any type of electrical system you desire; Be it modifying an existing installation to meet your requirements or installing a new setup from fresh.
As experts, we can advise you on:
- Extra sockets and lighting points to better suit your needs
- New dedicated points for appliances – Cooker, Electric Fire, Fridge, etc
- Data networks, telephone points, television distribution systems
- Fire alarm systems
- Fuse box / Consumer unit upgrades
- Intruder and Access systems
- Security perimeter lighting
- CCTV systems
- Electric showers
- Heating systems
- Hot tubs
- Full and partial rewires
We also offer a fault finding service.
Please remember that Part P of the Building Regulations state that nearly all new domestic electrical works now have to be certified by an accredited company. Making changes to the electrical installation in your own home should not be attempted without full knowledge of the current Regulations and safe working practices.